Thanks for your click on MSExchange.org
Using PowerShell scripting to monitor an Exchange environment can be a daunting task for Exchange administrators when they do not know how to automate the main cmdlets.
In this 30-min webcast we will show you how to make the most of PowerShell to manage the health of your Exchange 2010 messaging environment.
- PowerShell cmdlets tips and tricks
- Configuration for remote access
- How to determine infrastructure health (OWA test)?
- What are the statistics that really matter?
- Added value of GSX Monitor & Analyzer
Fill the form at the top right of this page to watch this webcast