GSX E-SPace Invader 2012 Regulations
Article 1: Hosting Game Organization
The Hosting Organization is GSX Sàrl, headquartered in Switzerland (Boulevard Helvétique, 36 – 1207 Geneva).
Article 2: Game presentation
The GSX E-Space Invader game will take place from June 19 to June 128 2012. The aim of the game is to collect forms and have a public draw and pick up 1 winner.
The first prize will be a trip to Marrakech, Marrocco (detailed in article 5)
Article 3: Participation to the game
The following are the most prominent rules and regulations that the player should be aware of before playing the GSX E-Space Invader game.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older.
- GSX Solutions employees cannot play GSX E-Space Invader game.
- Tickets to participate are ONLY available on GSX website and at GSX booth #78 at TechED Europe 2012.
- Participation to this game is free
- Entering the game implies acceptance of this regulation.
- Starting date of the game: Juen 19, 2012
- End of the game: June 28, 2012
Article 4: Game promotion
- During TechED Europe 2012 Conference from June 26 to June 28, 2012 in Orlando, Florida.
- At GSX’s Booth #78
- On showfloor stickers
- In advert diplayed in every attendee bag
GSX Solutions is not responsible for the collection of its content on the Internet or on other media.
Article 5: Prizes policy
- All prizes must be claimed within 360 days of the applicable draw date.
- All prizes cannot be converted into cash money
- Prize Description:
We will give away a trip to Marrakech, Marocco. The give away include 5 nights in a 4 stars Ryad located in Marrakech's Medina, flight for 1 people included, double room included, breakfast included, 1 special excursion for 2 people to select among choices available at the travel agency.
Travel agency picked up by GSX sarl.
Article 6: Drawing forms policy
As stated above, the drawing form can be filled either on GSX website (http://www.gsx.com/teched-drawing-form/) or at booth #78 at TechED Europe conference 2012.
All drawing form must be fulfilled including contact details and answers to all questions.
Only one form per person will be kept for the draw.
Article 7: Winner
Winners will be picked up at GSX’s booth at TechED Europe 12pm on June 28th, 2012.
Stephen Bystran, GSX Sarl Senior Vice President, will make the announcement. If not available at this time, another member of GSX Sarl team will replace him.
All participant of the game (through the internet or at the show) will be gathered in an Excel sheet. A random number generator will be displayed on a screen. Once the number appears we look at this number of line in Excel and announce the winner game instantly. If not present, the winner will be informed by phone or email.
Article 8: Image rights
Due to the acceptance of the prize, the winner authorizes the organizers to use their names, companies and possibly pictures for announcement.
Article 9: Interpretation of Regulation
Participation at this game implies full acceptance of the terms set out in this Regulation. The organizer will not answer any questions about the practicalities of the game throughout its duration. The organizer will decide any questions regarding the application of this Regulation or any matters that may arise, unsettled by it.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for GSX Sàrl. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected at TechED Europe 2012 Conference. It will notify all participant to this game except the winner of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you during this Conference, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email address or phone number:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected.
or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
E-Space Invader game
Participation in this game is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested includes contact information (such as name and contact details). Information collected will be for internal purpose only; we will not be shared or sold to any third party companies.