GSX Server Guard
Server Guard enables unattended crash recovery and automated server maintenance procedures for Domino server and windows based servers, thus ensuring that your servers run with maximum available resources.
More specifically, Server Guard:
- Detects server crashes and/or task freezes, and performs automatic unattended recovery actions in response;
- Runs unattended server maintenance on a prescribed schedule (daily, weekly or custom schedules);
- Runs scripted Domino maintenance such as Compact, Fixup, etc;
- Runs routine Windows reboots to clear memory leaks
- Provides a Timeout feature that ensures the box will recover even if the maintenance does not complete successfully in the prescribed window.
- Manage partitioned Domino environments
- Support for Domino 9
- Windows 2008 Server R2 and Windows Server 2012 support
Among other benefits, Server Guard frees up memory lost to memory leaks and dead processes. It automatically detects problems and takes immediate action without manual intervention, including automatic restart if a process is hung on a server.
Server Guard also lets you perform remote configuration and remote maintenance for Domino server and windows based servers from a central location.