How can you know if an action will improve the user experience if you can’t measure it? In order to measure the benefit of any change in their environment, administrators have to be able to measure the user experience before and after the changes. For that, they desperately need data. Watch this video to see how GSX can help you cure this headache.
To go further and learn more about six common SharePoint headaches that GSX cures Download our eBook:
- "I can't get realistic load testing results"
- "I keep running out of resources"
- "I don't know if all my sites are in sync"
- "I can't measure the user experience"
- "My SharePoint experts are tied up"
- "I can't understand my user's complaints"