A number of issues can affect the performance of IronPort services that are critical to the messaging environment. When the IronPort fails, your entire mail flow shuts down.
During this webinar, we explored why Cisco IronPort monitoring is critical, what are the involved challenges and what information is needed to track Cisco IronPort health, performance and usage.
Main features of GSX Monitor for IronPort include:
- Monitoring IronPort health, performance, usage, as well as network availability and latency, while simultaneously testing and troubleshooting the messaging environment.
- Proactive end-to-end IronPort monitoring to avoid issue before it affects your business lines
- License Management to prevent any unexpected critical service failure
- Easier troubleshooting, reducing the mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Agentless architecture for fast and non-intrusive deployment