Monitor, report and alert on the components and services that really matter and stay two steps ahead of your end users issues
GSX Monitor & Analyzer assures around-the-clock availability and performance for Exchange and SharePoint on premise and in the cloud. It enables your administration team to be in several places at the same time, all day and every day, forever! They are freed up to work on other tasks, confident that GSX Monitor & Analyzer is watching and will alert them if critical systems require attention.
GSX Monitor & Analyzer provides pinpoint alerts that enable Exchange and SharePoint administrators to head off emerging issues before they impact the business and dramatically reducing user complaints.
- Powerful consolidated dashboard: Automated discovery of all Exchange servers in your organization. The Exchange Overview displays a comprehensive overview of your Exchange servers and clusters, organized by role with availability status on roles and clusters (DAG, CAS Array)
- Monitor all the critical roles and web services: Combined with end user simulation it measures the quality of service available
- Proactive alerts: Receive availability and performance alerts for proactive incident management. Set up predefined threshold on performance and anticipate potential issues before they impact the business
- High Availability: Proactive monitoring of Database Availability Groups (DAGs) and CAS Arrays to ensure high system availability
- Automatically monitor critical Exchange Windows Services for each role
- Connectivity Checks: Run CAS protocol checks including MAPI connectivity testing, Outlook Web Access connectivity, POP3 service verification, IMAP service verification, and also an Active Sync configuration test
- Monitor Database Stores: Including copy status, content index state, size, white space, number of mailboxes, average mailbox size, last log inspection date, and last backup date
- Monitor Database Availability Groups (DAGs): Proactively monitor replication and high availability of each mailbox database
- Run CAS Outlook Web Services checks: Including Availability Service, Offline Address Book, RPC over HTTP, AutoDiscover
- Monitor HUB and EDGE services: With end to end mail routing scenarios
- Reporting: Create automatic reports using all statistics and indicators available
- SLA reporting: Create availability and performance reports to track how your Exchange and SharePoint environments performance over specific time periods. According to pre-defined KPIs, get statistics and automated reports to control the overall SLAs of your business critical applications
- Microsoft Exchange Database Statistics: Collect and report on the critical database statistics needed to prevent performance and capacity issues on the DAG, Database and server level
- Microsoft Exchange Client Access Server Statistics and overall Protocols statistics (POP3, IMAP4, activeSync and Outlook Web Access)
- Trends and forecast automated reports: On mail flow, database, size, availability and protocol.
- Full integration: With Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- Easily manage disk space using customizable threshold and escalation parameters- Highlight underutilized servers and load-balancing issues among servers.
- Enhanced capacity planning with trends and forecasts on mail flow, database size and protocol availability.
- Anticipate Exchange storage issues with the metrics you need for capacity problems and SLA management.
- Proactively manage your environment. Be alerted of potential issues before they impacts the users. Receive alerts on performance indicators.
- Report on the availability, capacity and usage on your Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint environments- Get the metrics you need to measure your overall collaborative environment performance.
- Ensure availability and performance not only from a server level but also from a service perspective by monitoring overall usage and growth.
- Ensure High Availability of your Exchange environments by monitoring Database Availability Group and CAS Array.
- Ensure performance of your SharePoint applications against their respective SLAs.
- Product Description
- GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Exchange
- GSX Monitor & Analyzer for SharePoint
- GSX Monitor & Analyzer for BlackBerry
- GSX Monitor & Analyzer for SCOM
- GSX Analyzer
- GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Microsoft Exchange
- GSX Monitor & Analyzer for BlackBerry
- GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Microsoft Exchange statistics
- White Papers
- Technical Documentation