Streamline your business-critical messaging and collaboration environments
The new GSX Monitor and Analyzer v10.5 release expands toolset for SharePoint, Exchange, Domino, Traveler and BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- New - Spot check report on Mailbox Characteristics to enhance monitoring of mailbox quotas. Manage Mailbox quotas in one click by identifying potential mailboxes that are at risk in your Exchange environment
- New PowerShell SSL Authentication that allows a connection without having to trust the Active Directory domain
- New- Spot check report on public folders, including their path, owner, last access time to determine their usage.
- Determine the usage on your environment by quickly identifying mailboxes by site, type, location and users
- New Alerts on Domino Disk Space: Domino administrators can now specify an intermediate disk space threshold in order to take corrective action before available space becomes critically low.
- Enhanced Traveler Statistics table handling for the control of devices by user.
- New Wildcard searches using specific strings, rather than exact expressions.
- Enhanced forwarding rules "Spot Check Report" to identify potential issues linked to automatic forward email cycle.
- Wildcard searches using specific strings, rather than exact expressions, in Domino, BlackBerry Enterprise Server, and SharePoint logs.
- A revamped GSX Analyzer user interface that enhance the user experience.
- A Modularization and Prerequisites wizard that checks prerequisites for the selected platform’s monitoring at GSX Monitor’s first launch.