Skype for Business Performance Monitoring
Monitor, Report and Alert on the Components and Services that Really Matter when Using Microsoft Skype for Business services.
Keep your Skype for Business under control with GSX Solutions by monitoring server status as well as the services delivered to business lines. GSX streamlines communication by delivering the critical information you need to proactively manage Skype for Business and avoid any system outages.
You can enhance system performance, reduce costs and improve your organization's productivity by keeping your unified communications platforms up and running with GSX. Our product simulates the entire workflow done by a end-user during day-to-day activities.
Why is it critical to monitor Skype for Business? It allows you to ensure end-user satisfaction and drive adoption by constantly simulating users, alerting for performance and latency issues.
The new GSX Gizmo is a powerful web-based dashboard that gives the IT team the information they need, at the time they need it for faster troubleshooting. Read more >>
- User-centered approach: GSX acts as a robot user that is using the Skype for Business server as a real user would processing some regular scenario tests to keep your business communications up and running.
- Single platform: GSX keeps your unified communications up and running. Manage Skype for Business, Exchange and SharePoint from the same agentless real-time monitoring dashboard.
- Real insight: GSX provides real insight into the quality of service delivered to your end-user and increases business line acceptance.
- Easy troubleshooting: GSX collects the performance counters that help you troubleshoot quality of service.
- Avoid costly outages: GSX proactively monitors the services availability of your Skype for Business deployment.
- Anticipate potential business line performance slowdowns: GSX gives accurate metrics of the quality of the delivered services.
- Reduce costs and improve organization's productivity: GSX helps you keep your unified communications platforms up and running.
- Ensure end-user business continuity: GSX delivers better control in service delivery of your applications.
- Ensure end-user satisfaction: GSX drives adoption by constantly simulating users, and alerting for performance and latency issues.
- Services Offering
- Brochure - Kick Start Install
- Brochure - Fast Track Optimization
- Brochure - Performance Health Check