How to manage Hybrid Cloud environment?
Why GSX Monitor & Analyzer is the best solution to manage your messaging environment.
- Preventing a few minutes of email down time, IT Managers will soon reach the ROI
- Business continuity is a concern for many companies and suffering from a situation like not receiving emails due to the email server being down or the service being interrupted is not an option
- Better control in service delivery from a Business line perspective
GSX Monitor & Analyzer Main Features:
Real Time Monitoring and Intuitive dashboard
GSX Monitor & Analyzer is based on automated discovery of all Exchange servers in your organization, discovering services that are on-premises and on the Cloud. The Exchange Overview has been designed specifically for Exchange 2013 and Exchange Online, and offers a comprehensive overview of your Exchange on-premises organization (servers and clusters availability, all entities being sorted by type) as well as your Exchange Online Services availability.
GSX Monitor & Analyzer provides a comprehensive and intuitive dashboard:
- The expertise of the environment resides inside the tool
- Comprehensive view for non-collaboration experts
- Dashboard-based on roles and services provided simultaneously by Exchange on-premises and Online.
Consolidated dashboards for Hybrid environments that pinpoint the organizations or servers being potentially at risk
End-user Performance Management
GSX Monitor & Analyzer tests the performance of the services delivered by Exchange platforms through multiple PowerShell tests and end-to-end scenarios. To keep track of the fundamental end user experience, GSX Monitor & Analyzer allows you to simulate the user in multiple scenarios, which represent his day-to-day business:
These scenarios include:
- Opening a Mailbox
- Creating meetings, tasks and folders
- Downloading attachments from an email
- Searching for folders, email messages, appointments and tasks
- Mail routing: Creating, sending, forwarding and replying to email
Simulating day-to-day activities like checking the execution time of the Exchange services regroups multiple tasks such as opening a Mailbox, opening a document stored in a folder, etc. Checking the execution time of the entire sequence and of each action in the sequence is crucial to manage the performance of critical activities for a Business Line.
With GSX, IT Administrators monitor each activity for organizations running on either Exchange on-premises or Online.
Mail routing is also critical to verify the end user service monitoring and not only for an organization running Exchange in a Hybrid Cloud environment. GSX Monitor can monitor mail routing between multiple servers and allows tracking mail routing performance between both environments to make sure that the routing path is in line with the pre-set SLAs.
These scenarios report on service uptime and latency. They also have a threshold to notify you when there is any slowdown in performance. The amount of success, failure and average execution time is displayed here below.
Get reports on Availability, Performance and Usage of on-premises and Exchange Online environments at the same time thanks to GSX Analyzer.
GSX covers all aspects of availability management, from the end-to-end performance tests, to the collect of server statistics, of usage and comparison of these statistics across all types of environments.
The previous trending capacity as well as the powerful forecasting features allow the IT Administrator to control the performance of the entire environment.
IT Administrators can get trend reports on the average time with GSX Analyzer as this gives the user the opportunity to understand the quality of Key Service deliveries in his environment.
Environmental Health feature is also important as it provides you with KPI metrics to compare statistics from Exchange on-premises and Online.
Get real time network latency diagnostic between your critical users and Office 365 Datacenter thanks to GSX Monitor.
GSX provides a central dashboard with the entire information you need to pinpoint and troubleshoot any end user latency.
GSX covers every part of the infrastructure and the Network from the user to the Cloud:
- Local Internal between each appliances
- Internet Service Provider
- Datacenter Internal between each equipment
The tests made at the location level allow IT Administrators to identify network bottlenecks in real time at every critical locations.
The constant availability and performance of Messaging and Collaboration applications is business-critical. More Information on SCOM and GSX Solutions integration
GSX provides the following competitive advantages:
- It is a critical bridge between System/Network team and Application team
- It does not require any customization, any scripting or any additional development
- It works on any type of Hybrid environment: Exchange 2010 / Online and Exchange 2013 / Online
- It is agentless
- It is running regular tests on Exchange 2013 with powerful end user scenarios
- It provides an all-in-one solution with pre-set reporting and analytics capabilities
- It is focused on end-users performance whether SCOM is more system availability oriented