Hybrid Cloud Monitoring Benefits
The benefits of monitoring the applications running in a Hybrid model vary from one customer to another and can be summed up as the following:
- Run applications where they are most needed and increase Business line acceptance:
- When performance is optimized and controlled, end users are more confident in using enterprise solutions
- One of the main roadblocks to encourage acceptance is performance
- Prove the quality of service delivery to the Business line
- Lower the TCO of IT infrastructures, decrease costs of infrastructures and overall management of applications
- GSX provides an easy way to maximize the ROI of the Exchange infrastructure as it offers the perfect solution for cost optimization prior to any migration to the Cloud
- Consolidation and merging: Are you merging a platform? Is the targer platform able to support the load?
- Co-existence of messaging platforms: migrating an environment requires co-existence so how to reduce to reduce the impact from an end-user perspective
- Flexibility and elasticity of resources allocation
- Following the exact consumption of resources and the usage of your infrastructure allows you to perfectly match the supply and demands, avoiding oversized or undersized infrastructures and therefor reducing costs
- It eases and speeds up the troubleshooting when performance issues happen from an end user perspective:
- Is the problem coming from your environment? If so, from where? Is it addressed to one or multiple users? When did it appear and why?
- Is the problem coming from the Cloud environment?
- Hybrid Cloud can be the first step to full Cloud service usage
- Allowing IT administrators to anticipate any performance slows down, giving accurate metrics and proof of the performance and quality of services to each Business line is critical.
GSX Monitor & Analyzer is the best solution to manage your hybrid messaging environment:
- Preventing a few minutes of email down time, IT Managers will soon reach the ROI. As IT Administrators will be alerted
- Business continuity is a concern for many companies and suffering from a situation like not receiving emails due to the email server being down or the service being interrupted is not an option
- Better control in service delivery from a Business line perspective