How do you manage and monitor your Hybrid Cloud infrastructure to increase efficiency and get a better control on the overall availability of your messaging environment?
Today the Hybrid approach is giving the best of both worlds by allowing customers to maximize the benefits of both a hosted delivery model and an On-premises model.
The usage of the Cloud being forced upon IT departments to lower the infrastructure TCO, they require solutions that transition the organization as smoothly as possible and support them in making this move efficiently, avoiding impact on the Business line.
The new GSX Gizmo is a powerful web-based dashboard that gives the IT team the information they need, at the time they need it. Read more >>
- Optimize Cloud and messaging license allocation while reducing storage costs with configurable spot-check reports. Based on conditions and filters IT administrators assure smooth management of on-premises and cloud collaborative deployments
- Monitor your Hybrid Cloud infrastructure and get a better control on the overall availability of your messaging environment.
- Run applications where they are most needed and increase Business line acceptance.
- Monitor the services availability of Exchange, processing regular synthetic transactions on-premises and Online simultaneously
- Better control in service delivery of the applications for ensuring business continuity to the end-users
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership of IT infrastructure by improving its sizing, its usage and its performance
- Ensure good quality of service with proactive management of any bottleneck in your network between your users and Office 365.
- Optimize IT SCOM investment by seamless integration to leverage reporting capabilities and troubleshooting.
- Flexibility and elasticity of resources allocation by managing the overall capacity of the hybrid cloud infrastructure. Highlight underutilized servers and load-balancing issues among servers and identify bottlenecks in your organization.
- Anticipate potential business line performance slows down by giving accurate metrics of the performance and quality of the services delivered
- Product Description
- GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Exchange Hybrid Coud
- GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Lync
- GSX Monitor & Analyzer for SCOM
- GSX Analyzer
- Services Offering
- Brochure - Kick Start Install
- Brochure - Fast Track Optimization
- Brochure - Performance Health Check
- White Papers
- Master your Office 365 Management
- How to better leverage Exchange statistics using GSX Monitor and Analyzer?
- How GSX Solutions employs ITIL to deliver optimal collaboration solutions?
- How to manage your messaging private cloud environment?