Main New features
Ensuring performance of your Exchange 2013 infrastructure will now be even easier with some of the latest enhancements, including:
- Auto-discovery on the entire Exchange organization (for quick and accurate configurations).
- Root Cause analysis Optimization to reduce MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) thanks to powerful Alerting system on key components of the Exchange organization.
- Checks each protocol from the entry point to the end user mailbox
- Makes sure every Mailbox Database is accessible and replicated (if it belongs to a DAG)
- Guarantees High Availability of the Mailbox Databases within the DAG at all times and the health status of the replication system.
- Monitors the services at the server level, Mailbox Database level, Transport level, Protocol level and DAG level.
- Spot Check Reports have a global overview on your Exchange organization in terms of mailboxes and public folders. You can have reports on:
- Mailbox characteristics: size, quota, location, site, owner, etc.
- Public folders: path, owner, size, etc.
- Mail Routing simulates complex email flows in and out of Exchange on-prem and Exchange Online. Retrieve emails using POP, IMAP or Exchange Web Services.
- Monitors multiple organizations in different forests from a single monitoring station.
- Monitors different transport queues to ensure all emails arrive at their destination. Sends alerts when there’s an issue with a specific queue.
- Retrieves health sets to ease troubleshooting on reoccurring issues and gives you control over Managed Availability.
How to Apply in the Beta Program?
GSX is continuously looking for Beta testers and several types of production environments. Please complete the General Interest form, making sure to leave accurate contact information, environmental information, and any previous experience with testing.
Advantages of Participating in GSX Beta Programs
There are several benefits for actively participating in our Beta programs including:
- The ability to use the product in your anticipated workflow so that issues which affect you are understood and/or addressed before the final release.
- The opportunity to help shape the overall product(s) from a long-term perspective.
- Direct access to our technical support from the Beta Program team.
- Participation in regular conference calls where you will have a voice for input into the overall product.
- Additional discounts on products. These discounts are not automatic and are reserved for sites that:
- Commit resources and provide timely and accurate insight on issues that are found via our beta feedback weekly Beta survey.
- Participation in regular calls.
- Enter a drawing to win a Microsoft Surface Tablet RT!