Monitor and troubleshoot operating systems and related applications from a single dashboard.
Today's IT professionals need to ensure an ideal user experience across every application and service, every time, to support the business. If you’re not monitoring Windows Server, you’re not keeping track of business-critical applications above the Windows core stack.
By continuously testing the availability and performance of the Windows server and the applications, GSX enables proactive management of the IT environment with a unified approach combining infrastructure and application management.
End-to-end monitoring improves the end-user experience, reduces mean-time-to-repair, and helps administrators to prevent issues before they happen.
Extend monitoring capabilities by testing the front-end of applications, as well as the network and the back-end to have a full picture of application health, availability, and performance, from both a system and end-user perspective.
The new GSX Gizmo is a powerful web-based dashboard that gives the IT team the information they need, at the time they need it. Read more >>
- Powerful, real-time dashboard: A single dashboard delivers all Windows Servers performance metrics from multiple locations, as well as the status of related applications.
- End-to-end performance monitoring: This includes Windows Server availability and performance, network diagnostics, front-end and back-end applications.
- Performance latency: Information on CPU & RAM usage, % disk utilization and average queue length in order for the administrator to proactively monitor system availability and latency experienced by the end user.
- Server Availability: GSX checks the availability of the core system Windows Services, allowing IT Administrators to easily detect bottlenecks and proactively in troubleshoot performance issues.
- Comprehensive performance monitoring from multiple locations: IT Administrators can pinpointing datacenter or local performance issues.
- Network and connectivity latency diagnostic: GSX allows you to monitor and troubleshoot any latency issue with network path latency diagnostic, mail connectivity test, DNS resolution monitoring, proxy server monitoring, and internal health status.
- Proactive notifications: Detect any peak of charge or latency issue, and be instantly alerted. Set up predefined thresholds on performance and anticipate potential issues before they impact the business-line.
- Real-time dashboard that can be shared across multiple teams relying on the Windows Server backend from multiple locations, in order to anticipate performance and health issues ahead of time.
- End-to-end Windows Server monitoring allows you to be proactive in avoiding issues before they affect applications.
- Measure the end-user experience to understand the actual service delivered to end-users.
- Receive availability and performance alerts for proactive incident management. Set up predefined thresholds on performance and anticipate potential issues before they impact the business.
- Measure the performance from multiple locations to detect IT bottlenecks and identify datacenter or local performance issues.
- Troubleshooting is made easier with reduced mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) as well as less calls to the help desk.
- Optimize resource allocation by being able to better understand and predict overall usage to adjust the needs across the board.
- Extend monitoring capabilities by testing the network, the front-end, and the back-end to have a full picture of application health, availability and performance.
- Microsoft Applications
- Product Description for Exchange 2013
- Datasheet for Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Datasheet for Microsoft Exchange statistics 2013
- Product Description for Exchange Hybrid Coud
- Product Description for Lync
- Product Description for SharePoint
- Product Description for SCOM
- Product Description GSX Analyzer
- White Paper
- The Top Ways to Check your Office 365 Health
- Services Offering
- Brochure - Kick Start Install
- Brochure - Fast Track Optimization
- Brochure - Performance Health Check
- Product Spotlight
- Measure the QoS of your business applications