Monitor, Report and Alert on the components and services that really matter while staying two steps ahead of your end users issues.
Improve your performance, enhance end-user experience, boost adoption with constant tests of your environment as a user would do and check the results of your efforts to adjust resources.
Receive insights on what you should work on to boost the user experience and avoid any performance complaints.
GSX Solutions’ flagship product proactively checks the key services and alerts you before there is an impact on user experience.
The new GSX Gizmo is a powerful web-based dashboard that gives the IT team the information they need, at the time they need it for faster troubleshooting. Read more >>
- Measure the performance of your OneDrive for Business environment from the end user's perspective.
- Check the availability of your OneDrive for Business services thanks to end user simulation that gives real-time information on your site, server and farm availability.
- Proactively manage your environment. Be alerted of potential issues before they impact the users. Receive alerts on performance indicators.
- Manage the OneDrive for Business environment and detect any problems that could impact your end-users. GSX performs complex scenarios to be sure that the OneDrive for Business environment is working as expected.
- Full integration with Microsoft System Center Operations Management (SCOM).
- Manage your OneDrive for Business environment: Determine the level of the service delivered by the Application server thanks to PowerShell tests and quickly identify potential bottleneck
- Report on the availability, capacity and usage on your OneDrive for Business environments. Get the metrics you need to measure your overall collaborative environment performance.
- Reduce cost by targeting specific areas for corrective action, and by highlighting problems that need attention before they stop business people from working.
- Manage the availability of your OneDrive for Business Site receiving alerts when something starts to go wrong. GSX monitors the size and performance of the OneDrive for Business Site by controlling growth at the site collection level and Content Database level.
- See your Web Front End at a glance by viewing how it performs based on the availability and performance statistics you choose in order to quickly identify bottlenecks in your environment.
- Manage multiple farms from a single workstation without any code on the server.