Monitor and troubleshoot IBM Connections with real time end-to-end monitoring from multiple locations.
Increase the availability and performance of your IBM Connections application by proactively managing your environment.
GSX for IBM Connections provides a powerful way to monitor critical components of the platform. It tests the end-to-end applications environment, from the webpage to the WebSphere component, including the specifically required DB2 databases.
GSX for IBM Connections keeps organizations one step ahead of user experience issues while providing a unified dashboard to troubleshoot problems, reduce mean-time-to-repair, and improve the service delivered to end-users.
The new GSX Gizmo is a powerful web-based dashboard that gives the IT team the information they need, at the time they need it for fast troubleshooting. Read more >>
- Powerful real time dashboard: Benefit from a single dashboard that delivers all of your IBM Connection performance metrics from multiple locations, allowing you to detect IT bottlenecks ahead of time.
- End-to-end performance monitoring: The dashboard also displays the real-time status of webpages, IBM WebSphere, and IBM DB2 databases.
- IBM Connections Availability:Keep track of anything that directly impacts infrastructure performance, including every critical WebSphere node, CPU usage, Heap size, memory used, etc. It delivers the right information at the right time, and enables the administrator to take preemptive action before any system failures.
- IBM Connections Applications End-User Experience: GSX calculates the availability and the load time of every critical application, allowing proactive alerts on potential end-user latency. GSX also measures the network performance between your users and the data center in order to detect what is the probable root cause of latency.
- SQL backend availability and performance: If your IBM Connections back end is SQL, GSX is also able to deeply check its health and performance, providing the information you need to anticipate and troubleshoot potential issues.
- Proactive notifications:Detect any peak of charge or latency issue, and be instantly alerted. Set up predefined thresholds on performance and anticipate potential issues before they impact the business line.
- Combine GSX for IBM Connections with other GSX monitoring capabilities to get full end-to-end monitoring: GSX for IBM DB2, IBM WebSphere and more.
- Real-time dashboardthat can be shared across multiple teams working with IBM Connections from multiple locations, in order to anticipate performance and health issues ahead of time.
- End-to-end IBM Connections monitoring allows you to be proactive in avoiding issues before they affect the applications.
- Optimize resource allocation by being able to better understand and predict overall usage to adjust the needs across the board.
- Measure the performance from multiple locations to detect IT bottlenecks and identify datacenter or local performance issues.
- Troubleshooting is made easier reducing the mean time to repair (MTTR) as well as lengthy calls to the help desk.
- Receive availability and performance alerts for proactive incident management. Set up predefined thresholds on performance and anticipate potential issues before they impact the business.
- Report and analyze IBM Connections to conduct valuable analysis for proactive decisions and optimization.
- IBM Connections Performance Monitoring – 3 minutes video
- IBM Connections, IBM WebSphere & IBM DB2 Performance Monitoring – 11 minutes video
- Product Spotlight
- Measure the QoS of your business applications