Gain actionable insight into complex hybrid and cloud environments to solve business problems
GSX Solutions offers one central dashboard and agentless technology to provide the critical information an Office 365 administrator needs to manage the availability and performance of the service delivered to users, as well as the health of everything that can impact the user experience.
The main purpose to use Azure AD Connect is that it makes the users more productive thanks to a common identity for accessing both cloud and on-premises resources.
If the Azure AD Connect synchronization fails, objects or attributes can’t be updated as expected, so protecting against this type of risk is mandatory. Monitoring this synchronization with the proper tool can help preventing degradation in service that creates issues for end-users.
GSX for Azure AD Connect will collect key performance indicators and Synchronization statistics. For example, GSX will focus on current sync cycle, last and next sync date, number of objects (on premise and in Azure).
The new GSX Gizmo is a powerful web-based dashboard that gives the IT team the information they need, at the time they need it. Read more >>
- Powerful real time dashboard: Benefit from a single dashboard that displays Office 365 availability and critical statistics & graph at the same time than their hybrid Identities Management (AD, ADFS, Connect) to detect IT bottlenecks ahead of time.
- End-to-end performance monitoring including Microsoft identities (AD, Azure AD Connect, ADFS) availability and performance, network latency diagnostics, and front-end applications monitoring.
- System availability: GSX checks the network connectivity and provides live monitoring and reporting for CPU, Memory, and Average Disk time. GSX also provides access to the core System Windows Services (Azure AD Connect Health Sync insight and Azure AD Connect health sync monitor) to check that they are up and running.
- Synchronization service: Get real-time visibility into Azure AD Connect process is necessary to detect abnormal usage or loss of synchronization. GSX focus on current sync cycle, last and next sync date, number of objects (on premise and in Azure), and more.
- System performance monitoring: Keep track of anything that directly impacts Azure AD Connect performance with real time graphs, including CPU usage, RAM usage, % disk time, average disk queue length and critical windows services for fast troubleshooting.
- Network diagnostic: GSX continuously measures the network latency to ensure optimal performance and safe replications. GSX realizes ping of the servers, ensures that the telnet of the dedicated port is opened, and checks Active Directory Domain Service (NTDS) availability.
- Real-time centralized dashboard that can be shared across multiple teams relying directly on synchronization status of Azure AD Connect.
- Proactive Azure AD Connect monitoring with critical performance counters for efficient health monitoring.
- Optimize resource allocation by being able to better understand and predict overall usage to adjust the needs across the board.
- Customizable to tailored front-end application needs.
- Synchronisation: GSX allows you to have full visibility on the synchronization cycle that you’ve defined in Azure AD Connect.
- Troubleshooting is made easier reducing the mean time to repair (MTTR) as well as lengthy calls to the help desk.
- Receive availability and performance alerts for proactive incident management. Set up predefined thresholds on performance and anticipate potential issues before they impact the business.
- Report and analyze Azure AD Connect performance to conduct valuable analysis for proactive decisions and optimization.
- Blog Posts
- Bringing GSX Solutions into the Azure Worlde
- Product Spotlight
- Measure the QoS of your business applications
- Microsoft Applications
- Product Description for Exchange 2013
- Datasheet for Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Datasheet for Microsoft Exchange statistics 2013
- Product Description for Exchange Hybrid Coud
- Product Description for Skype for Business
- Product Description for SharePoint
- Product Description for SCOM
- Product Description GSX Analyzer