Think GSX to proactively Monitor, Measure and Manage your Mobile, Collaboration and Messaging solutions
GSX Monitor new version 10 comes with expanded features, plus support for Microsoft Exchange 2010 ,Microsoft SharePoint, IBM Quickr (team collaboration), and Sametime8.5 servers. GSX Monitor & Analyzer is the most widely used consolidated management tool for mixed collaboration infrastructures, safeguarding the operation of millions of email accounts worldwide.
GSX Monitor is a solution that enables administrators and IT Managers to proactively and efficiently manage and maintain its entire collaboration environment from a single User Interface wethere it is on Microsoft Exchange, BlackBerry Enterprise Serve or IBM Lotus Notes.
New features for Microsoft Exchange 2010:
- Database Stores, including size, white space, number of mailboxes, and average mailbox size
- Database Availability Groups (DAGs), including replication and validation of high availability implementations
- Client Access Servers (CAS), including status, and threshold alerts on OWA average response time and download tasks queued
- CAS protocol checks including MAPI & OWA connectivity tests, POP3 service verification, IMAP service verification, and ActiveSync configuration tests
New features in GSX Monitor & Analyzer v. 10:
- New modularity: Install only the components relevant to your environment
- Monitoring and reporting for IBM Quickr and Sametime 8.5
- New Lotus Domino database probes
- New alerts for BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5 HA environments
- Ensure continuity and performance: Reliable communication and collaboration systems are essential to the way modern businesses function. Outages are simply unacceptable – and it’s not just a case of knowing whether the servers are up. Are the agents and services performing as expected? Are the routers working? With GSX Monitor you can see at a glance how your entire collaborations infrastructure is performing.
- TAKE CONTROL: Without an effective monitoring solution, you’ll only know there’s a problem when the complaints start coming through to the support team. Even if you are relying on highly skilled administrators to provide around the clock support, and respond to problems as they happen, you’re just firefighting. There’s a better way ! GSX has a solution that can measure the performance of your servers and services, and alert the support team to potential problems before they impact performance.
- CUT COSTS: Proactive monitoring eliminates the costs associated with outages and poor performance, and it can also help to manage overheads. GSX Monitor automates routine monitoring tasks helping the support team to organize their workload and focus on proactive improvements. GSX Monitor also provides a range of flexible, customizable reports that can be automated to save the time and effort required to produce management reports.
"We are excited to announce that our new GSX Monitor & Analyzer v.10 extends support to Microsoft SharePoint, and to an expanded range of Exchange facilities,” said Antoine Leboyer, CEO of GSX. “Together with other expanded systems support, this gives our partners and customers more freedom than ever to implement an optimal mix of communications and collaboration systems from diverse suppliers, while keeping a consolidated eye on the overall health of their server environment."