GSX Solutions and KLogic invite you to a Webinar on May 23rd at 11AM Mumbai time around issues faced by organizations seeking to maximize the effectiveness of their IT corporate bottom line using SCOM.
GSX News and Events
New GSX Monitor & Analyzer management pack enables consolidated System Center monitoring of enterprise collaboration environments
LAS VEGAS, NV (Microsoft Management Summit) – April 16, 2012 — GSX Solutions, today announced GSX Monitor & Analyzer support for Microsoft’s System Center Operations Manager (SCOM). GSX management packs for both SCOM 2012 and SCOM 2007, together with the preview of an all new Monitor & Analyzer for Microsoft Exchange, will be on display at Microsoft Management Summit 2012, Las Vegas, Nevada, April 16-20.
GSX Monitor & Analyzer’s agentless, out-of-the-box monitoring and reporting is proving to be a vital complement to SCOM and the Exchange Management Pack for SCOM for several reasons:
• GSX Monitor provides real time monitoring and proactive alerts to let you know what happens in your critical messaging environment before it impacts your users.
• The Exchange Management Pack for SCOM alerts you when you have an issue and gives you very detailed information on where it is and how to fix it.
• GSX is agentless, so it has little impact on the server and works with "locked down" servers where nothing can be loaded beyond the core application.
• GSX provides high availability statistics for DB White Space, DB size, Mail Routing, protocol latency and Windows services, which are not given in the Management Pack.
• GSX saves time and enhances the value of alerts by sorting out those of critical importance.