Deliver Superior Office 365 User Experience to increase your Employee Satisfaction and Productivity with GSX
SAN DIEGO, March 07, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSX Solutions, the leading provider of end-user experience monitoring solutions for messaging, collaboration, and mobility applications, today announced the latest release of its GSX Gizmo for Office 365 performance solution.“GSX keeps your employees on the path to optimal productivity. We monitor ever-changing conditions and expose any obstacles in the cloud, on-premises, or anywhere in between,” explained Gary Steere, COO at GSX Solutions.
This release includes major improvements to empower organizations using Office 365 with precise insights to truly measure and manage the end-user experience.
Key benefits include:
• Reduce MTTR and loss of productivity with GSX’s Curated Root Cause Notification that gets you to the root of the problem with the details you need.
• Support your business with GSX’s Role-Based Monitoring performing accurate user simulations by key job roles and providing a holistic view by persona.
• Ensure service continuity with improved performance visibility into your Office 365 workloads with:
- New Digital Experience Monitoring for the Outlook on the web (aka OWA)
- Webinar on March 19: The new Outlook on the web: is it really faster? Registration
- Extended Exchange Online user experience monitoring with new synthetic transactions
- Enhanced URL scanning and monitoring.
This new release includes a completely new monitoring engine that allows GSX to more quickly respond to future SaaS market needs.
GSX Company Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org