GSX Solutions, the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring and reporting of Unified Communications environments, including Microsoft, IBM, BlackBerry, Cisco ESA, and SQL Server applications, today announced the release of GSX Monitor & Analyzer support for Skype for Business. The new release furthers GSX's mission to support its customers' unified communication systems, including the cloud-hosted version of Office 365.
Most performance monitoring tools only provide a bird's-eye-view of systems and servers, and whether or not they are up and running. GSX Solutions, however, actually measures service performance from a user's perspective to anticipate and avoid costly outages.
GSX Robot User performs end-user scenarios on the system in the following ways:
- Simulating the creation, connection, and activation of the web conference services.
- Measuring time delays when attempting to create a Web conference, including video and presentation features via the Skype for Business Web application.
- Checking the system-level end-user connection, Windows services and processes, key counters, and potential disk outages.
- Performing general front-end services, including tests on user authentication, address-book services access, presence service, number of connected users, etc.
- Verifying instant messaging services between two or more users.
- Ensuring the integrity of VoIP services, commutation abilities of the Skype for Business server, PSTN peer-to-peer calls, and VoIP calls through Lync.
In addition, GSX provides accurate metrics about the quality of the delivered services to keep Unified Communications platforms up and running and ensure end-user satisfaction.
GSX ensures that Skype for Business SLAs are met using performance tests of all crucial actions performed by users and of all processes that the Skype for Business server provides. Additional features include extensive reporting with an extensive array of performance counters and troubleshooting metrics to help identify the root cause of any issue.
"GSX Monitor & Analyzer has consistently evolved to ensure uninterrupted delivery of business-critical Microsoft services," said Jean-Francois Piot, VP of Product Management at GSX Solutions. "The result is that organizations are enabled to proactively manage their IT environments, and further empowered to optimize both the costs and benefits of their unified communications."
GSX Monitor & Analyzer v11.2 available for immediate download
GSX Monitor & Analyzer v11.2 is available for immediate download. A free trial version is also available for download at http://web.gsx.com/download-the-trial. For more information on GSX solutions, please visit http://www.gsx.com/products/gsx-monitor--analyzer-for-Skype-for-Business.
GSX Company Contact: