New GSX Monitor & Analyzer keeps all your messaging migration under control, managing availability and performance whether on premise or in the cloud
GSX Solutions today announced the release of GSX Monitor & Analyzer v10.6 with the ability to track mail availability and performance across hybrid environments, including Exchange 2007 to 2013, Microsoft 365, and IBM Domino.
The new GSX Monitor & Analyzer feature enables administrators to:
- Track availability and performance during migrations from earlier versions of Exchange, from Exchange to Office 365, or Domino to Exchange, etc.
- Compare cloud vs. on-premise performance.
- Compare internal vs. external routing, with or without attachments.
- Check for problems with Exchange online in hybrid cloud environments.
- Check availability and performance of links to BlackBerry environments.
“Cloud is everywhere and our mission is to support our customers with tools that reduce the risk of a migration, giving them a control of what’s happening in their environment, even if hosted in the public cloud,” said Antoine Leboyer, CEO of GSX Solutions. “The monitoring of mail routing is key to manage hybrid environments and initiating communications to Exchange 2013 and Office 365.”Read More