New GSX Monitor & Analyzer cuts user problems and complaints by up to 70 percent
Orchard Park, NY – April 26, 2012 — GSX Solutions, the global leader in proactive, consolidated monitoring and reporting of enterprise collaboration environments, including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and Lotus Notes, today announced that its latest release of GSX Monitor & Analyzer assures around-the-clock availability and performance for Exchange 2010 and SharePoint. The new release provides pinpoint alerts that enable Exchange and SharePoint administrators to head off emerging issues before they impact the business and dramatically reduce user complaints.
“Pilot deployments of our new Monitor & Analyzer release were found to cut Microsoft Exchange performance complaints by up to 70 percent,” said Antoine Leboyer, CEO of GSX. “Exchange monitoring and reporting can still be done manually if you have the expertise, but why go through such an arduous, repetitive process when GSX can now do it for you, automatically? By continually interacting with your system as a user, GSX automatically alerts you to emerging issues before they impact the line of business.”
Key features of GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Exchange and SharePoint include:
• A new Overview console that automatically discovers and detects your entire Exchange environment in a consolidated view.
• Proactive monitoring of Database Availability Groups (DAGs) and CAS Arrays to ensure high system availability.
• Easily manage disk space using customizable threshold and escalation parameters.
• Automatically monitor critical Exchange Windows Services for each role.
• Enhanced capacity planning with trends and forecasts on mail flow, database size and availability, and protocol availability.
• Anticipate Exchange storage issues with the metrics you need for capacity problems and SLA management.
• Full integration with Microsoft’s System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
New SharePoint features include:
• Support for all SharePoint versions including WSS 3.0 and SharePoint Foundation 2010
• The ability to retrieve SQL aliases
• Support for distributed SQL server backends
• New SharePoint graph and proactive alerts on web services.
GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Exchange and SharePoint available for immediate download
The new GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Exchange and SharePoint is now available, more information available here