New GSX Monitor & Analyzer management pack enables consolidated System Center monitoring of enterprise collaboration environments
LAS VEGAS, NV (Microsoft Management Summit) – April 16, 2012 — GSX Solutions, today announced GSX Monitor & Analyzer support for Microsoft’s System Center Operations Manager (SCOM). GSX management packs for both SCOM 2012 and SCOM 2007, together with the preview of an all new Monitor & Analyzer for Microsoft Exchange, will be on display at Microsoft Management Summit 2012, Las Vegas, Nevada, April 16-20.
GSX Monitor & Analyzer’s agentless, out-of-the-box monitoring and reporting is proving to be a vital complement to SCOM and the Exchange Management Pack for SCOM for several reasons:
• GSX Monitor provides real time monitoring and proactive alerts to let you know what happens in your critical messaging environment before it impacts your users.
• The Exchange Management Pack for SCOM alerts you when you have an issue and gives you very detailed information on where it is and how to fix it.
• GSX is agentless, so it has little impact on the server and works with "locked down" servers where nothing can be loaded beyond the core application.
• GSX provides high availability statistics for DB White Space, DB size, Mail Routing, protocol latency and Windows services, which are not given in the Management Pack.
• GSX saves time and enhances the value of alerts by sorting out those of critical importance.