GSX Monitor is a powerful solution that enables administrators and IT Managers to proactively and efficiently manage and maintain their entire collaboration environment from a single User Interface.
Whether yours is a Microsoft shops with Exchange and/or Sharepoint or a Domino shop with Notes, Sametime and/or Quickr, uses Blackberry Enterprise Server as your mobility platform or Traveller... or some combination of all of these, GSX lets you choose the solutions that meet your requirements.
Then we apply the same Enterprise Class availability monitoring, service level measurement and elegant management tools to them all. Read on, and explore the areas where you need visibility and control!
For any company, regardless of size or geographical location, communications infrastructure is mission critical.
- For one GSX customer, a large European chemical company, a disruption of any of its communication servers for more than 30 minutes could put the entire company at risk and decrease its value for shareholders.
- The CIO of a midsize American manufacturing company mentioned that when its ERP system is down, the service desk gets a call on average 20 hours after the incident occurs. But, for its email infrastructure, response must be made within minutes – and for mission-critical BlackBerry communications, it becomes a question of seconds!
- A small financial institution in Asia told us that effective communication is not only its lifeline, but a secret weapon that allows it to compete in the major leagues.
By automating routine monitoring tasks, GSX Monitor enables your administration teams to be in several places at the same time, all day, every day, forever! They are freed up to work on other tasks, confident that GSX Monitor is watching and will alert them if critical systems require attention. The real time dashboard is always available so you can see what your environment is behaving like, right now.
GSX Monitor’s proactive alerts help to shorten response times so that incidents can be responded to quickly and potential ones can be averted before there is impact on your users.
GSX Monitor’s integrated reporting module, GSX Analyzer, provides a powerful Executive Dashboard and a range of reports that can be customized, scheduled, and delivered the right manager at the right time, automatically. These effective reports provide an insight into the performance of your systems and service level, enabling the team to understand the past and plan for the future.
- Quick and Easy to install: One of the key assets of our solution is the short time needed to deploy and start using it to advantage« Time to Deploy ». It typically takes less than an hour to install and configure our solution and begin basic monitoring. There is no code to install on the monitored servers. You just need to install the solution on a workstation, server or VM Slice and you can start to collect data immediately. An example from one of our clients, The United Nation, told us that he learned more after one hour with GSX than 6 months with consultants trying to deploy a general monitoring tool. They were surprised and impressed by the simplicity of such a powerful tool.
- Multi-Platform: Our solution is truly multi-platform. You can monitor and collect information for:
- BES Monitoring (BlackBerry Enterprise Server Monitoring, BES HA Monitoring, BES Express Monitoring)
- Exchange Monitoring (Exchange 2007 Monitoring, Exchange 2010 Monitoring, DAG Monitoring, CAS Monitoring, Confirm Information Stores are mounted etc.)
- IBM Lotus Domino Monitoring (IBM Lotus Quickr, IBM Lotus Traveler, IBM Lotus Sametime etc.)
- End User Simulation: GSX relies on powerful user simulation functionality to ensure extremely simple deployment and alignment of system performance indicators with service levels agreed with end-users.
- For example, you can set up mail routing cycles to test for the successful sending and receiving of mail traffic inside your organization, and roundtrip routing outside your organization to and from the internet and even BlackBerry devices
- Service Excellence: GSX enables IT Managers and IT Administrators to quantify quality of Service Delivery to the Business. It is an efficient means to optimize the usage of your costly IT resources and way to ensure that your users get the communication and collaboration tools they need in a safer more consistent environment free from business interruptions.
- Ensure continuity and performance: Reliable communication and collaboration systems are essential to the way modern businesses function. Outages are simply unacceptable – and it’s not just a case of knowing whether the servers are up. Are the agents and services performing as expected? Are the routers working? With GSX Monitor you can see at a glance how your entire communications infrastructure is performing. Hundreds and hundreds of companies worldwide rely on GSX solutions to ensure that their entire communication servers run with perfect uptime and optimum performance.
- Take Control: Without an effective monitoring solution, you’ll only know there’s a problem when the complaints start coming through to the support team. Even if you are relying on highly skilled administrators to provide around the clock support, and respond to problems as they happen, you’re just firefighting. There’s a better way ! GSX has a solution that can measure the performance of your servers and services, and alert the support team to potential problems before they impact performance.
- Cut Costs: Proactive monitoring eliminates the costs associated with outages and poor performance, and it can also help to manage overhead. GSX Monitor automates routine monitoring tasks helping the support team to organize their workload and focus on proactive improvements. GSX Monitor also provides a range of flexible, customizable reports that can be automated to save the time and effort required to produce management reports.
- Safeguard the availability of mission-critical servers and services
- Meet high expectations for service delivery
- Manage increasingly complex infrastructure
- Manage remote and mobile users
- Report to management on performance and service delivery
- Respond rapidly to incidents
- Optimize administration and support procedures
- Work within defined budgets