If you’ve worked in IT anytime during the past five years, you’ve probably considered moving your IT applications to the cloud, or have already done so. Whether it’s pressure from the C-level to reduce costs, the increasing complexity of managing virtualized environments, or demand from end-users to be able to access applications anywhere, the transition to the cloud is happening.
Some IT administrators remain concerned that outsourcing critical messaging and collaboration applications to the cloud could put their jobs at stake, but the move is only changing the role of the administrator, and will allow them to focus on higher-level concerns.
To address this shift, we have released a white paper examining the challenges involved in moving your messaging and collaboration environments to the cloud: Reducing costs while guaranteeing end-user satisfaction. In the document, we share how large corporations can benefit from Office 365, and how GSX Solutions management products deliver value from both a technical and business perspective.
In this white paper, you will learn:
- Why your organization should make the move to Office 365
- The importance of service quality monitoring, expertise management, and measuring your ROI
- How to reduce costs associated with service management
- How to reduce costs associated with day-to-day operations
- How to enable your finance team to calculate your ROI on Office 365
To access the Office 365 Management for Large Corporations White Paper, click here