Your company is using unified communications applications like Exchange, Office 365, SharePoint, Skype for Business, IBM or BlackBerry? Hosted On-premises, in Hybrid or in the Cloud?
Measuring the exact performance of these business applications is always a challenge, especially when IT administrators have to:
- Evaluate messaging environment performance
- Limit end user complaints preventing a lack of performance
- Get real time statitics from critical locations to anticipate latency
- Set up baselines that refer to what business workers are expected
The above all represent the challenges of Application Performance Monitoring where availability is one of the main components to manage. However Quality of Service (QoS) is the main focus to end user satisfaction when using IT resources.
Our goal is to provide an effective analysis of the capacity and performance of distributed environments, thus giving users detailed recommendations to be performed not only from the server level but also from the end user level. This is the reason why we have put together the GSX QoS diagram, which facilitates the grade calculation for any messaging applications, and allows IT administrators to benefit from a copy of the assessment, along with recommendations for optimal performance over time.
What is the GSX QoS diagram?
The diagram is based on five components, which gather a total of 50 key statistics to grade messaging applications according to:
- End user experience: mail routing, URL response time, end-to-end scenarios, etc.
- System performance: disk latency, network availability, etc.
- Application performance: protocols response time, unplanned failovers, etc.
- Resource optimization: load balancing, user connection, etc.
- Storage optimization: top consumers, disk usage per DB, disk, server, etc.
It gives enterprises an in-depth understanding of their IT performance levels across respective infrastructures.
QoS diagram makes it easier to calculate the grade for any messaging applications assessment. It also allows IT administrators to benefit from a copy of the assessment together with recommendations to get optimal performance.
The QoS diagnostic will be conducted following 5 steps:
•••••••• Day1 ••••••••• Day2 ••••••• Day3 •••••••• >
only 3 days required to get the QOS assessment document
You wish to grade the health of your messaging applications and enter for a chance to win a Nokia Lumia?
Enter our QoS test now at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZJ5LZ28