Now that you've moved some of your applications to the Cloud, people count on you to deliver Microsoft Hybrid & Office 365 services — and keep them running for optimal working productivity. But limited visibility and no having a unified set of tools to manage and support them, creates big challenges that stand between you and your objectives.
GSX Solutions and its alliance partner MetaVis Technologies teams-up to bring best-in-class service management to Microsoft infrastructures and help you in solving those headaches. MetaVis is a leader in information management solutions for Office 365 and SharePoint platforms. The MetaVis solution allows companies to streamline their day-to-day administration. On his side GSX Monitor & Analyzer is the only tool on the market that measures and compares the Exchange service your company provides to its end users.
The pairing of MetaVis Technologies & GSX Solutions will help you ensure quality of service On-premises and in the Cloud. Yesterday we hosted a great webinar together, with ober 150 regsitered which is huge. We are happy to share the recorded version of this online session with you.
“Solving the Most Common Problems When Managing a Hybrid Microsoft Infrastructure” >" target="_self">Click here to access the podcast >>
During this webinar we discussed how you can:
• Streamline data portability for mass migrations reducing friction to on-boarding to the Cloud
• Reduce your MTTR to ensure optimal performance for your business lines
• Maximize your MS investment ROI through better management of systems, data & licenses
• Meet SLA’s and ensure strong governance for Exchange, SharePoint, & OneDrive
- Damon Tompkins, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, MetaVis Technologies
- Chris Kolodziejski, Director of Product Management, MetaVis Technologies
- Olivier Raynaut, Microsoft Specialist & Pre-Sales Manager, GSX Solutions