The Worldwide Partner Conference 2014 being close, the GSX Solutions team's Partner Account Managers are fully booked when it comes to meetings with our valuable partners. This year is the 2nd time we attend WPC and Microsoft has selected us as one of the 15 most active Microsoft Partners among the entire Microsoft community. GSX Solutions was solicited to participate to the Social Squad.
The Social Squad is a small team of hand-picked Partners who have consistently offered their help and insights to the Partner community through networking, blogging, webinars, Social Media, and live events. These represent some of the most connected people within the Partner community.
GSX Solutions is proud to be part of this adventure and to have the opportunity to host a session on how Social Media is a key driver for success when building a technical community.
The presentation will take place on Tuesday, July 15th from 3:00 to 3:30PM at the Social Hub. For more information on the content of this session, please see the abstract below:
"It's almost taken for granted that today's businesses can improve brand awareness through participation in Social Media, but the type of community you build is critical to this. If related to IT technical expertise, this can result in specific challenges. This session promotes five simple ways to use Social Media and build your brand awareness based on social IT experts."
Here are the main points we will cover during this 30-minutes talk:
- The 3 C's of social Marketing: In order to make the most out of your social activities, it is necessary to have in mind the three C’s of Social Media: content, community, and commerce.
- How to build you Social Media influence: Social Media influence is all about nurturing, building and growing your online community.
- How to make your brand relevant to your IT audience: Making your brand trustworthy means you are able to satisfy the needs of your followers and able to provide them with results. Our experience demonstrates that maintaining your blog updated and sharing it via your Social Media network, publishing updated and useful information using a problem solving approach is the key for making things work.
- Find the industry leaders in your fields: In order to grow your reputation you have to find the industry leaders in your business niche. This is essential as they can help raising your business's credibility and reputation.
- Measure your ROI: Social analytics makes you benefit from measurable and scalable metrics to help you understand whether you are pursuing a productive Social Media strategy or not.
Here below are the GSX Solutions results and track records after building our stratery and measuring our best practices:
More over we are extremly glad to be invited to share our experience and it is going to be valuable to hear from the audience as well about challenges they face, decision they've made and recommendations.
We are looking forward to seeing you there and we will be all available on the cloud pavilion booth #2208 to answer your question.You can as well follow us on Social Media:
See you all on Sunday night for the Opening!