We are glad to announce today the exclusive partnership agreement with Teamstudio to bring GSX products to the Japanese market.
After announcing our new office in Shanghai to manage the Asia Pacific market, this new achievement will enable the company to drive user adoption and increase revenues in Japan. On top of that this had been valuluable from a product stand point as it enables Teamstudio to extend its line of tools for IBM Notes and Domino administrators. With this new product line Teamstudio will address the Japanese market with a full suite of products around IBM collaborations applications, which allows Domino administrators to really manage the availability and performance of their applications from an end-user perspective. GSX provides proactive, consolidated monitoring and reporting solutions, that IT experts use to get valuable metrics at the server and at the service level whether it is on-premise or in the cloud.
Teamstudio and GSX main capabilities are :
- Support for IBM Notes Domino, Traveler, Sametime, Quickr
- Monitor the health of your Domino applications and data, by identifying underperforming agents
- Identify communication problems between servers, and protect your end user from performance slow down
- Manage your Domino Domain to ensure availability and performance of your Domino environment
- Extend your Notes applications to mobile devices with offline capability for workforce flexibility and productivity
- Implement admin and developer best practices with source code control and automated build management tools
- Make daily tasks for admins and developers more efficient with tools that audit, test and debug databases, automate search and replace, compare and merge databases, and assist with IBM product upgrades
Teamstudio and GSX Solutions are long-time IBM ISV’s and long time "company friends" providing the market with complementary solutions that boost IBM users adaption, ensuring multinational companies to maximize their Return On Investment.
IBM has been key to finalize this agreement "By starting to provide GSX solutions in Japan market by Teamstudio, clients who are using IBM Collaboration Solutions such as IBM Notes and others in Japan will be allowed to adopt integrated operation management for everything from hardware to network in their system environment." said Miho Miura, Director, lBM Collaboration Solutions, Software Group, IBM Japan. "It would help client that they would be able to predict the condition of their systems to reduce the downtime and optimize the operating cost."