Exchange 2013 offers businesses a fantastic portal for email, calendar and contacts on PCs, phones and web browsers. Highly supportive of BYOD, security and high availability, Exchange 2013 truly helps customers feel at ease with enhanced reliability and reduced complexity.
This latest version of Exchange is committed to making sure your environment is always available and under control.
To maximize your Exchange 2013 Return on Investment (ROI) while increasing service availability, GSX is offering you some exciting new features, based on some of the most popular requests from Administrators, to help you get the most out of your Exchange experience.
GSX Monitor & Analyzer v10.7 will enable Exchange 2013 administrators to proactively monitor and have visibility into their messaging infrastructure. Ensuring performance of your Exchange 2013 infrastructure will now be even easier with some of GSX's latest enhancements, including:
1. Auto-discovery on the entire Exchange organization (for quick and accurate configurations).
2. Root Cause analysis Optimization to reduce MTTR (Mean Tim to repair) thanks to powerful Alerting system on key components of the Exchange organization.
- Checks each protocol from the entry point to the end user mailbox
- Makes sure every Mailbox Database is accessible and replicated (if it belongs to a DAG)
3. Guarantees High Availability of the Mailbox Databases within the DAG at all times and the health status of the replication system.
4. Monitors the services at the server level, Mailbox Database level, Transport level, Protocol level and DAG level.
5. Spot Check Reports have a global overview on your Exchange organization in terms of mailboxes and public folders. You can have reports on:
- Mailbox characteristics: size, quota, location, site, owner, etc.
- Public folders: path, owner, size, etc.
6. Mail Routing simulates complex email flows in and out of Exchange on-prem and Exchange Online. Retrieve emails using POP, IMAP or Exchange Web Services.
7. Monitors multiple organizations in different forests from a single monitoring station.
8. Monitors different transport queues to ensure all emails arrive at their destination. Sends alerts when there’s an issue with a specific queue.
9. Retrieves health sets to ease troubleshooting on reoccurring issues and gives you control over Managed Availability.
- Opens a mailbox
- Creates meetings
- Creates tasks
- Send an email
- And more…
Want to be more engaged with testing GSX v10.7? Be among one of the first to be eligible to participate in the GSX Beta Program!
Be a part of our worldwide Beta program by playing with the new v10.7 Beta version. GSX provides you with unique solutions to track the performance of Exchange 2013.