Thanks to everyone who joined Adam and Michele this week to check out the latest improvements on GSX Monitor & Analyzer Version 10.5 for Microsoft SharePoint. During the webinar, we reviewed key features of v10.5 and expressed why it is so valuable for an organization using SharePoint. Click here to watch the podcast.
This powerful solution allows you to monitor, report and alert on the components and services that really matter while staying two steps ahead of your end user's issues.
SharePoint enhancements in GSX Monitor & Analyzer v10.5 include:
- A new Overview console that automatically discovers and detects your entire SharePoint environment in a consolidated view.
- Advanced SharePoint farm, server, and site management via full-service tracking.
- Monitors site level performance and size.
- Performance of user scenarios across the global farm to enhance the user experience.
- Server monitoring by role, including availability by server type, web front-end server, application server, and SQL server checks of availability and size.
This podcast helps you to see a complete snapshot of all the new features for SharePoint. Access the Podcast now!
You can also take a look at our website to find out more about GSX Monitor & Analyzer for SharePoint.
Were you able to attend the Webinar? Let us know what you think about our latest release!