GSX will be present at Microsoft Tech ED conference this week in Atlanta.
We will be announcing the new upcoming version of our Enterprise Solution GSX Monitor and Analyzer.
This new release supports Microsoft SharePoint collaboration, and a rich array of Exchange facilities. The new Microsoft SharePoint support includes monitoring of key services and components, monitoring of site availability and response times, and reporting on site usage, indexer workload, and catalog statistics. GSX Monitor & Analyzer further supports SCOM; the two solutions complement each other providing a centralized, global monitoring and reporting platform on all server levels.
Version 10 monitoring of Microsoft Exchange 2010 now includes:
• Database Stores, including size, white space, number of mailboxes, and average mailbox size
• Database Availability Groups (DAGs), including replication and validation of high availability implementations
• Client Access Servers (CAS), including status, and threshold alerts on OWA average response time and download tasks queued
• CAS protocol checks including MAPI & OWA connectivity tests, POP3 service verification, IMAP service verification, and ActiveSync configuration tests
Other v.10 enhancements include:
- Monitoring and reporting for IBM Traveler and Quickr
- Modular install of only the server types and components you need
- New reports to track mail forwarding
- New alerts for BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5 HA environments
Be sure to stop by booth #647 to see a live demo and enter to win a BlackBerry Playbook.