The event "A Step Ahead with Smarter IT" by DNUG is approaching: June 7-9, 2010 in Berlin, Germany. GSX and our partner Bücker Gmbh are preparing the show. We would like to invite you to come by our booth to see the new features of GSX Monitor 9.3 which has been recently announced.
Please note that this year, Lotus Top Management will be present at the conference:
- Alistair Rennie, General Manager, Lotus Software & WebSphere Portal
- Kevin Cavanaugh, Lotus Vice President Messaging & Collaboration
- Ed Brill, Director Product Management IBM Lotus Software
- Brent Peters, Vice President - Lotus Software Development - Notes/Domino/DWA/Expeditor
- Maja Kumme, IBM Direktor Lotus Software
And GSX will also have his special guest: Stefan Strunk, Service Manager Mailing & Collaboration for Henkel.
Stefan Strunk will explain how Henkel improves the monitoring of their collaboration environment, Domino and BES, as well as reports on SLA achievements and underlying Key Performance indicators.
Please find session details here
If unfortunately you cannot attend, please note that we will make a webinar on 15th June dedicated for German companies organised with Buecker Gmbh where the new features of Monitor 9.3 will be presented.
Please find the link for registration http://www.gsx.net/events-news/all_news.php?news_categorie=Monitor%209.3%20Webinars
We hope to see you there !
--> Presentation Tracks by Our Sponsor:
Bücker GmbH which is our main partner in Germany will propose an exciting agenda!