Podcast webinar: How to track and enhance Exchange Availability and Performance?
How do you ensure the Microsoft Exchange Server that manages the email is always available?
You wonder how you could reduce user problems and complaints?
Messaging is mission critical in today’s organizations as they cannot afford any downtime or end-user outage that can impact the business. As a result, IT professionals are rushing to track and enhance Exchange availability and performance.
What's important in this podcast?
In podcast you will see how our monitoring and reporting solution provides administrators with relevant alerts and real time overview of the services that their infrastructure is truly delivering to business lines. We will show you how our solutions test the availability, the performance and the usage of Exchange roles: DAG, CAS Array, mailbox as well as the HUB, the CAS and the Edge.
The new release of GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Exchange assures high availability and performance with advanced alerts that pinpoint the source of emerging issues.
Key features allow Administrators to:
- Manage the mailbox databases availability across the DAG
- Check Availability of the DAG and control of the number of mounted and healthy copies
- Get Real time performance trends across clusters
- Watch CAS Array protocol availability and load balancing, NLB performance
- Manage the Evolution of the mailbox databases across the DAG, number and % of mounted and healthy mailbox DB, mailbox per server, per DB, per DAG, etc.
Fill the registration form to watch the podcast and feel free to visit our event section to see all the upcoming events around Exchange.