Microsoft Exchange webinar: How to track and enhance Exchange Availability and Performance?
How do you ensure the Microsoft Exchange Server that manages the email, the lifeblood of your organization, is always available?
You wonder how you could reduce user problems and complaints?
Messaging is mission critical in today’s organizations as they cannot afford any downtime or end-user outage that can impact the business. As a result, IT professionals are rushing to track and enhance Exchange availability and performance.
Why attend this webinar?
In this webinar you will see how our monitoring and reporting solutions provide administrators with relevant alerts and real time overview of the services that their infrastructure is truly delivering to the business lines. We will show you how our solutions test the availability, the performance and the usage of all the Exchange roles: DAG, CAS Array, mailbox as well as the HUB, the CAS and the Edge. These features allow Administrators to proactively detect emerging issue before they have a noticeable impact.
The new release of GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Exchange assures high availability and performance with advanced alerts that pinpoint the source of emerging issues. Key features allow Administrators to:
- Manage the mailbox databases availability across the DAG
- Check Availability of the DAG and control of the number of mounted and healthy copies
- Get Real time performance trends across clusters
- Watch CAS Array protocol availability and load balancing, NLB performance
- Manage the Evolution of the mailbox databases across the DAG, number and % of mounted and healthy mailbox DB, mailbox per server, per DB, per DAG, etc.
11 am, US eastern time zone
5 pm, Central Europe time zone
Registration form is at the top right of this page