GSX Monitor V9.3 - Launch Edition - May 2010
May 19th, 2010
Dear Clients and Partners,
Greetings ! We are writing to you to officially announce the much anticipated release of GSX Monitor 9.3.
It can be downloaded at here under the section GSX Monitor 9.3 for clients and evaluators.
This new version greatly increased functionality and new features developed with direct input from our customers on how to better meet their needs.
We hope that you'll be able to join us for a webinar exploring these new features and capabilities, and that you will be able to implement them soon in your own environments.
The GSX TeamNewsletter Content
1. GSX 9.3-- Overview of New Features:
- Monitor 9.3-- Overview of New Features
- See the Power of GSX Monitor 9.3 in Action
- Subscribe to the GSX Blog
GSX Analyzer-- Profiles:
- Create individualized log-ins for specific analyzer profiles
- Tagging of individual servers to create organizational structures, so you can collect, organize and display data with greater flexibility
- Identify low/high performing servers, prioritize servers/services
- Compare values across all servers in environment
- Compare servers to SLAs, KPIs and your environment's averages
- Supports BES Express
- Full support for BES 5 high availability active/passive failover
- BES Carrier Alert-- new extended logic to alert you in case of carrier failure
- New consolidated view to easily access key statistics and metrics from servers to individual users.
- Supports Exchange 2010
- Reports on diskspace thresholds for mail and non-mail disks
- New cluster support statistics and alerts
Want an overview of the newest features first ?
Click here to download a general presentation of what is new in Monitor 9.3:
You can also access the Release Notes here (not valid anymore).
We have scheduled two sets of webinars to try to accommodate
everyone’s need for different levels of detail and Global time zones.
These are for our customers and those who already know GSX Monitor well.
We will concentrate on the cool new capabilities in version 9.3; add in some tips and tricks; and discuss installation procedures ...
Please Register for one of these several sessions.
3. We take our Blog seriously
Many of us at GSX and many of you blog or tweet regularly to communicate and share their experience.
We are doing the same and will expand our own blog, so that it could become a major medium to foster communication.
To ensure that you are always up-to-date on the latest in monitoring for Domino, Exhange, Sametime and BES messaging, be sure to visit our blog and add us to your RSS feed.