ARCHIVE - Monitor your Microsoft Exchange servers
- View an Archive recording of a technical presentation of how GSX Monitor can help you better manage and maintain your Microsoft Exchange Server Architecture done on Nov 18th 2009 at 11AM EST.
During this webinar, you will get a deep dive technical presentation of GSX's monitoring solution for Microsoft Exchange Servers. This is a great way to learn more about how GSX can help your organization, regardless of its size, better monitor, prevent down time, and maximize your critical mobile messaging platform.
- Exchange Mail Administrators interested in a tool that will help them reduce or even prevent costly down time by using a pro-active tool to detect and fix issues related to their Exchange infrastructure before they turn into real problems and the users start calling.
- IT Managers, CIOs interested in better understanding the health and status of their Exchange infrastructure, better utilizing their existing Exchange resources, meeting their SLAs and their ITIL requirements.
- General overview of GSX Monitor for Exchange
- Detailed presentation of Exchange specific Server settings (for scanning, mail, Disk Space Threshold and Maintenance)
- See how you can access detailed graphs on Exchange Key Performance Indicators (up to 3000 data points)
- See critical Replication, Mail Routing and Performance monitoring features
- Learn how you can manage Windows Services, Exchange Disk space, etc
- and much more
View the Archive recording HERE