More than ever, businesses are embracing the model of a mobile Enterprise.
Mobility is critical to maintain end user productivity and GSX allows you to monitor in real time and collect key IBM Traveler metrics to avoid any trouble and downtime.
IBM Traveler is a push email offering which provides quick access to email, calendar, address book, journal etc for Lotus Notes mobile users on a multitude of smartphones and other devices.
Solutions for Traveler Monitoring
GSX Monitor and Analyzer enables IT departments to monitor the components of it Lotus Traveler® Mobile deployment.
- GSX Monitor. Provides real-time monitoring of the Traveler Mobile environment, it monitors Service Availability, alerts and device synchronization.
- GSX Analyzer. Provides extensive analysis and reporting features that enable administrators to automate their management and SLA reporting, and gain a valuable insight into the overall health of the infrastructure.
- Monitor Traveler service availability
- Receive alerts in the event of a failure of the Traveler service or related services
- Alert on HTTP CPU usage (custom threshold, alert down and back to normal alert)
- Monitor the Traveler server task
- Monitor the Traveler servlet
- Alert on outdated device synchronization
- View users and their associated devices
- Device synchronization count
- Generate metrics – new built-in statistics for Traveler reporting
- Enhanced Traveler Statistics table handling for the control of devices by user.