Be more proactive with GSX Monitor & Analyzer for IBM Traveler
More than ever, businesses are embracing the Mobile Enterprise model.
Mobility is critical for maintaining end-user productivity, even more so now with the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) trend.
IBM Traveler, which provides you with quick access to your email, calendar and address book from mobile devices, is becoming a mission critical application. This means that the performance of IBM Traveler needs to be monitored to guarantee uptimes and high availability of the service delivered to end-users.
GSX Monitor and Analyzer allows you to monitor and collect key IBM Traveler metrics in real time to avoid any trouble or downtime.
- Manage performance availability across multiple devices. Be alerted of potential issues, before they impact users through performance indicators and usage thresholds alerts
- Get statistics and automated reports to control the overall SLAs of your business-critical applications according to pre-defined KPIs
- Identify bottlenecks within your environment and troubleshoot issues thanks to a real-time graph on performance
- Easily monitor IBM Traveler High availability with informative latency synchronization alerts
- Allow administrators to be proactive by supporting BYOD users
- Better control in service delivery of the applications for ensuring business continuity to the end-users
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership of IT infrastructure by improving its sizing, its usage and its performance
- Services Offering
- Brochure - Kick Start Install
- Brochure - Fast Track Optimization
- Brochure - Performance Health Check
- Product Spotlight
- Measure the QoS of your business applications
- White Papers
- How GSX Solutions employs ITIL to deliver optimal collaboration solutions?
- Why using a Change Monitoring module is so critical?
- How to cure SharePoint Headaches?
- The business value of GSX Solutions for Organizations with Microsoft SharePoint
- Optimize SharePoint Performance while slashing costs
- Technical Documentation
- User documentation
- Release Notes
- Quickstart Guide