Monitor, Report and Alert on the components and services that really matter while staying two steps ahead of your end users issues.
Improve your performance, enhance user and business experiences, boost user adoption with constant tests of your environment as a user would do and check the results of your efforts to adjust resources and demands.
Receive insights on what you should work on to boost the user experience and avoid any performance complaints.
GSX Solutions’ flagship product, GSX Monitor & Analyzer, proactively checks the key services users need to use at the site, server, at the farm level and alerts you before there is an impact on user experience.
GSX keeps a business up-and-running by identifying SharePoint services, sites and servers that have performance or availability bottlenecks before they cause major impacts on your company.
The new GSX Gizmo is a powerful web-based dashboard that gives the IT team the information they need, at the time they need it. Read more >>
- Measure the performance of your SharePoint environment from the end user's perspective.
- Check the availability of your SharePoint services thanks to end user simulation that gives real-time information on your site, server and farm availability.
- Proactively manage your environment. Be alerted of potential issues before they impact the users. Receive alerts on performance indicators.
- Manage the SharePoint SQL environment by checking the SQL servers, the Content Databases and the configuration databases. Offering more than just availability, get alerts and statistics on the growth of the SQL environment.
- Manage the SharePoint Farm and detect any problems that could impact your end-users. GSX performs complex scenarios to be sure that the SharePoint farm is working as expected.
- Full integration with Microsoft System Center Operations Management (SCOM).
- Manage SharePoint Application server: Determine the level of the service delivered by the Application server thanks to PowerShell tests and quickly identify potential bottleneck
- Report on the availability, capacity and usage on your Microsoft SharePoint environments. Get the metrics you need to measure your overall collaborative environment performance.
- Reduce cost by targeting specific areas for corrective action, and by highlighting problems that need attention before they stop business people from working.
- Manage the availability of your SharePoint Site receiving alerts when something starts to go wrong. GSX monitors the size and performance of the SharePoint Site by controlling growth at the site collection level and Content Database level.
- See your Web Front End at a glance by viewing how it performs based on the availability and performance statistics you choose in order to quickly identify bottlenecks in your environment.
- Manage multiple farms from a single workstation without any code on the server.
- Product Spotlight
- Measure the QoS of your business applications
- White Papers
- The Top Ways to Check your Office 365 Health
- Master your Office 365 Management
- How to cure SharePoint Headaches?
- Optimize SharePoint Performance while slashing costs
- PowerPoint Presentations
- GSX for Microsoft SharePoint Business Values
- Technical Documentation
- User documentation
- Release Notes
- Quickstart Guide