Be more proactive with GSX Monitor & Analyzer for IBM Sametime
Collaboration systems such as IBM Sametime® are increasingly becoming mission-critical, with projects being coordinated from collaborative workspaces, real-time interaction being facilitated through presence-based instant messaging systems, and online meeting services providing an effective and efficient fabric for bringing people together without travel.
GSX Monitor gives administrators and IT managers insight into what’s happening inside their Sametime environment. It allows organizations to improve the performance of IBM Sametime and delivers strong business value.
The new GSX Gizmo is a powerful web-based dashboard that gives the IT team the information they need, at the time they need it for fast troubleshooting. Read more >>
We are very excited about our continued partnership with GSX,... Adding proactive monitoring and analysis of Sametime 9 not only benefits the hundreds of IBM and GSX joint customers, it is a new opportunity to drive market confidence for including real-time business communications as a critical component to any organization's system of engagement.
- Fernando Salazar, Distinguished Engineer, Director of Product Management for IBM Social Communications.
- Proactive monitoring to help assure an uninterrupted, unified user experience through instant messaging, online meetings, voice, video and data management
- Integrate key IBM Sametime monitoring capabilities with built-in alerts and reports.
- Get statistics and automated reports to control the overall SLAs of your business-critical applications according to pre-defined KPIs
- Identify bottlenecks within your environment and troubleshoot issues thanks to a real-time graph on performance
- Get current information on meetings and chat services as of the time of the last scan
- Provide support for websphere servers as it can be configured quickly and easily to monitor the WebSphere nodes used by IBM Sametime.
- Support DB2 Database availability as it is used to support meeting services within IBM Sametime.
- Deliver service level agreements (SLAs) by being smart about cause-and-effect between input factors (KPIs) and the outcome required.
- Optimize IT human resources, so that administrators can focus on the effective use of IBM Sametime instead of having their time consumed by other activities.
- Better control in service delivery of the applications for ensuring business continuity to the end-users
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership of IT infrastructure by improving its sizing, its usage and its performance
- Services Offering
- Brochure - Kick Start Install
- Brochure - Fast Track Optimization
- Brochure - Performance Health Check
- White Papers