Be more proactive with GSX Monitor & Analyzer for IBM Domino
Increase the availability and performance of your IBM Domino and Notes applications by managing your environment proactively to ensure the best level of availability to your business lines. Understanding what’s happening to your server in real time is critical to anticipate any slow down or interruption of the service. GSX Monitor and Analyzer simulates an end-user, and can therefore accurately determine the level of service being delivered to customers.
Use the Change Monitoring Module to track every changes made in distributed environments, and ensures verifiable policy compliance.
Working in tandem with GSX Monitor, GSX Analyzer provides extensive analysis and reporting features that enable administrators to automate their management and SLA reporting, and gain a valuable insight into the overall health of the infrastructure.
- Monitor the health of your Domino applications and data, by identifying underperforming agents
- Ensure compliance to corporate policies: Track and manage change requests, monitor changes to groups, and demonstrate that security policies are monitored and enforced
- Identify communication problems between servers, and protect your end user from performance slow down
- Get statistics and automated reports to control the overall SLAs of your business-critical applications according to pre-defined KPIs
- Manage your environment proactively to ensure 100 percent availability. Be alerted of potential issues, before they impact users through performance indicators and usage thresholds alerts
- Identify bottlenecks within your environment and troubleshoot issues thanks to a real-time graph on performance
- Check the replication of your Domino environment, keeping a regular eye on it for proactive corrective action
- Manage your Domino Domain to ensure availability and performance of your Domino environment
- White Papers
- How GSX Solutions employs ITIL to deliver optimal collaboration solutions?
- Why using a Change Monitoring module is so critical?
- How to cure SharePoint Headaches?
- The business value of GSX Solutions for Organizations with Microsoft SharePoint
- Optimize SharePoint Performance while slashing costs
- Technical Documentation
- User documentation
- Release Notes
- Quickstart Guide