Monitor, report and alert on BlackBerry service delivery and performance while staying two steps ahead of your end users issues.
GSX Monitor is a completely agentless, intuitive monitoring and reporting solution that enables administrators and IT managers to ensure the performance and availability of BlackBerry Enterprise Server, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Lync, SharePoint and IBM messaging & collaboration applications.
GSX Monitor provides real-time monitoring from a single user interface, allowing issues to be identified before they impact the end users. The solution discovers & troubleshoots the entire messaging & collaboration infrastructure connected to theBlackBerry environment.
Working in tandem with GSX Analyzer, our solution provides extensive reporting features, automated trend reports as well as forecast on availability, performance and usage of the infrastructure.
Mobile devices have evolved to become a primary conduit of enterprise data access. As a result, the performance of the mobile infrastructure is critical for both end-users and management. With this alliance, BlackBerry is able to deliver real-time monitoring of BES12, allowing our customers to be confident in their service uptime delivery.
- Peter Ng, Senior Director of Global Alliances and Business Development at BlackBerry.
- Extensive monitoring and troubleshooting: Agentless, real-time monitoring of the entire BlackBerry server & Active Sync infrastructure
- Overall BES Infrastructure Health Identify any BlackBerry Enterprise Server issue at the system & service level. Alert on all BlackBerry services and critical system statistics. Health check and monitoring of the size of the SQL Backend in order to make sure that no issue can impact the end users.
- Support of BlackBerry 12 Pool monitoring and reporting by checking the availability of Active Sync, SQL database and SRP connections. With GSX Analyzer you are able to report, trend and forecast these components on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- End user connectivity & Active Sync monitoring & reporting Identify communication issues between user devices and the BlackBerry Enterprise Server. GSX Monitor & Analyzer tests connectivity at every point to ensure that BlackBerry services are actually provided to end user: Active Sync end point connectivity availability, end to end active sync scenarios from end user to servers with users synchronization, send mail, open folder, a.o. Real-time dashboard of BlackBerry User connectivity availability & statistics.
- Track and manage security compliance across all devices used in your Mobile infrastructure. IT administrators can be alerted and set reports based on several conditions and filters to improve security, mobile synchronization, to make sure company policies are always properly used.
- Availability and performance pre-configured alerts Define availability and performance alerts for proactive incident management. GSX Monitor & Analyzer enables you to fully customize the way you want to be alerted in order to avoid false positives. Focus on real business impact issues and ultimately decrease your support & help desk costs. GSX also integrates with system monitoring tools like SCOM, BMC or HP to provide a single incident management dashboard.
- Optimize IT SCOM investment by seamless integration to leverage reporting capabilities and alerting Systems.
- Extensive reporting, trend analysis, automatic forecasting about availability, performance and usage of the environments. GSX Analyzer consolidates data from multiple GSX stations, allowing to easily compare the level of service that your infrastructure provides to your end users, all over the world.