Master your IT's journey to the Cloud and keep an eye on the performance delivered to your end-users.
By leveraging the cloud, you can position your IT department as a strategic services broker, which can lower the bottom line substantially for the entire organization.
Try GSX Monitor & Analyzer and learn how it is the only tool on the market that measures and compares the Exchange service your company provides to your end users.
The new GSX Gizmo is a powerful web-based dashboard that gives the IT team the information they need, at the time they need it. Read more >>
- Network and connectivity latency diagnostic:
GSX allows you to monitor and troubleshoot any latency issue with network path latency diagnostic, mail connectivity test, DNS resolution monitoring, Proxy server monitoring, and Office 365 internal health status. All these tests are made at the location level. Read more
- Synchronization monitoring: Ensure smooth synchronization between Active Directory and Office 365 and be alerted if any issues arise for faster resolution.
- Conditional Spot Check Reports: IT administrators can be alerted and set reports based on several conditions and filters to improve resource allocation and storage costs.
- Real-time monitoring intuitive dashboard: Full auto-discovery of your Exchange Online organizations. Discover multiple organizations at multiple locations.
- ActiveSync scenarios: Test the QoS of your mobile infrastructure from an end-user perspective by processing day to day activities such as sending emails, creating a folder, checking the free/busy services, and more
- Multi-station architecture: Compare trends, identify bottlenecks, manage alerts and analyze levels of services delivered to users across multiples sites and locations.
- Advanced synthetic transactions through powerful end-user scenarios: Simulate critical end-users daily tasks and check the availability of Exchange services by frequently controlling the execution time threshold.
- Custom linked end-users scenarios: Measure the performance of complex end-users set of action done on Office 365.
- Proactive notifications: Detect any peak of charge or latency issues and get instantly alerted. Set up predefined thresholds on performance and anticipate potential issues before they impact the Business-Line.
- Full integration with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- Mail routing on any version of Microsoft Exchange from 2007 to Exchange Online.
- Identify bottlenecks: In real-time or over a period of time, compare KPIs and availability across your overall infrastructure to identify and fix issues rapidly.
- ActiveSync Devices Spot Check Report provides a simple view of all synchronized mobile devices or tablets and helps preventing performance issues and getting metrics from multiple devices and multiple users in a click.
- Public Folders Spot Check Report helps tracking and retrieving quantifiable statistics for public folders.
- Mailboxes Characteristics Spot Check Report enhance monitoring of mailbox quotas. Manage mailbox quotas in a click by identifying potential mailboxes that are at risk on Exchange and Exchange Online.
- Reporting: Compare instantly the performance of your scenarios from different locations and create automatic reports using all statistics and indicators available.
- Trends and forecast automated reports on all statistics with friendly user interface and fast configuration and templates.
- SLA reporting: Establish base line and performance SLA for Exchange Online environments over specific time periods.
- Enhanced Environment Health view to see what sites are underperforming, which have recurring issues, and which organizations are getting the heaviest use in order to adjust loads accordingly.
- Optimize Cloud and messaging license allocation while reducing storage costs with configurable spot-check reports. Based on conditions and filters IT administrators assure smooth management of on-premises and cloud collaborative deployments
- Monitor your full Cloud infrastructure and get a better control on the overall availability of your messaging environment.
- Provide real insight on the quality of service delivered to your end-user and increase Business line acceptance.
- Identify infrastructure and network/Internet issues that impact the service delivered to your end-users.
- Monitor the services availability of Exchange, processing regular synthetic transactions to Exchange Online.
- Better control in service delivery of the applications for ensuring business continuity to the end-users.
- Ensure good quality of service with proactive management of any bottleneck in your network between your users and Office 365.
- Optimize IT SCOM investment by seamless integration to leverage reporting capabilities and troubleshooting.
- Secure your migration to Exchange in the Cloud by testing the results before you start from any critical locations.
- Decrease migration and support costs by proactively pointing out any performance problems at any site and/or critical locations.
- Anticipate potential business line performance slows down by giving accurate metrics of the performance and quality of the services delivered.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership of IT infrastructure by improving its sizing, its usage and its performance.
- Product Description
- GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Exchange Hybrid Coud
- Product Description for Skype for Business
- GSX Monitor & Analyzer for SCOM
- GSX Analyzer
- Services Offering
- Brochure - Kick Start Install
- Brochure - Fast Track Optimization
- Brochure - Performance Health Check
- Product Spotlight
- Measure the QoS of your business applications
- White Papers
- Master your Office 365 Management
- ITs Journey to the Cloud - Moving your Unified Messaging Applications with GSX Solutions
- How to better leverage Exchange statistics using GSX Monitor and Analyzer?
- How GSX Solutions employs ITIL to deliver optimal collaboration solutions?
- How to manage your messaging private cloud environment?
- PowerPoint Presentations
- GSX for Microsoft Exchange Online Business Values
- GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Lync 2013