Monitor and troubleshoot IBM WebSphere from multiple locations in real time, as well as the applications that are using it.
GSX for WebSphere provides IT administrators with a comprehensive view of the performance and availability of the WebSphere Applications Servers from multiple locations.
The particular WebSphere component is critical for business-critical applications, such as IBM Connections. Monitoring health of WebSphere Application Server & WebSphere nodes ensures that applications are fully functional.
GSX for IBM WebSphere identifies and troubleshoot issues related to memory leaks and memory exceptions in your WebSphere servers. It enables the administrator to take preemptive action before any failures of the system or latency for the user.
The new GSX Gizmo is a powerful web-based dashboard that gives the IT team the information they need, at the time they need it. Read more >>
- Powerful real time dashboard: Benefit from a single dashboard that delivers all your IBM WebSphere performance metrics from multiple locations, allowing you to detect IT bottlenecks ahead of time.
- End-to-end performance monitoring: The dashboard displays the real-time status of webpages, WebSphere Application Server and Database backend (DB2 and SQL).
- IBM WebSphere Availability:Keep track of anything that directly impacts infrastructure performance, including the status and health of the deployment manager, or any other critical WebSphere nodes and JVM. It also checks the CPU usage, Heap size, memory used, and more. It delivers the right information at the right time, and enables the administrator to take preemptive action before any failures of the system.
- End User WebSphere application Availability and Performance: GSX calculates the availability and the load time of every critical application, allowing proactive alerts on potential end-user latency. GSX also measures the network performance between your users and the data center in order to detect the probable root cause of the latency.
- IBM DB2 and SQL Availability:GSX checks the availability and performance of the backend of your application. It constantly measures the health of the database server, as well as its usage, in order to detect potential issues. See our solutions for DB2 and SQL for more information.
- System Performance Monitoring: Identify and troubleshoot issues related to memory leaks and memory exceptions in your WebSphere environment.
- Proactive notifications:Detect any peak of charge or latency issue, and be instantly alerted. Set up predefined thresholds on performance and anticipate potential issues before they impact the business line.
- Combine GSX for IBM WebSphere with other GSX monitoring capabilities to get full end-to-end monitoring: GSX for IBM DB2, IBM Connections and more.
- Real-time dashboard that can be shared across multiple teams relying on IBM WebSphere from multiple locations, in order to anticipate performance and health issues ahead of time.
- End-to-end DB2 Server monitoring allows you to be proactive in avoiding issues before thes affect the applications.
- Optimize resource allocation by being able to better understand and predict overall usage to adjust the needs across the board.
- Measure the performance from multiple locations to detect IT bottlenecks and identify datacenter or local performance issues.
- Troubleshooting is made easier reducing the mean time to repair (MTTR) as well as lengthy calls to the help desk.
- Receive availability and performance alerts for proactive incident management. Set up predefined thresholds on performance and anticipate potential issues before they impact the business.
- Report and analyze IBM WebSphere Server performance to conduct valuable analysis for proactive decisions and optimization.
- IBM Connections Performance Monitoring – 3 minutes video
- IBM Connections, IBM WebSphere & IBM DB2 Performance Monitoring – 11 minutes video
- IBM Applications
- Product Description for IBM Traveler
- Product Description for IBM Sametime
- Datasheet for IBM Notes
- Product Spotlight
- Measure the QoS of your business applications