Enabling GSX 365 Security Audit
GSX 365 Security Audit is available as an option within your portal. To enable it, you need to these simple steps :
- Log in to the GSX 365 Usage portal as an Administrator
- Go to Profile and Settings menu
- Select the Discover & Audit tab
- Click the button to activate the feature. This will take you to the Microsoft Office 365 Login page to authenticate your account and enable the application.
Please note: It may take up to 12 hours from when it is enabled for discovery events to arrive within the application.
- Sign in with an Office 365 Global Administrator account when prompted.
- If you accept the permissions, click the Accept button
- You will now be re-directed back to the Discover & Audit application where it will check for the permissions to be granted and enable the application.
- Once the permissions have been granted you will be able to use the Discover & Audit application.
- More questions? Please submit a request to our support team: email@example.com