The GSX 365 Security Audit is a simple-to-use SaaS application that allows for fast security incident responses.
An organization’s employees perform millions of actions on Office 365 every day. Without the appropriate tools to investigate, administrators do not have the information they need when an incident occurs.
GSX 365 Security Audit provides a complete view of what’s happening in the cloud environment, with access to one year of stored records by default. The tool provides a single, clean dashboard with comprehensive data to easily navigate. It gives you visibility of every file modified, every login attempt, every password change, and every mailbox accessed- including when, where from, and by who.
Using advanced search capabilities, you can segment and visualize activities to resolve vulnerabilities in your Office 365 environment.
A free, no-commitment trial is available here.
- At-a-glance display: Get a complete picture of events, easy to read and explore. Tracks user and administrator activity with detailed information including who, what, when, and where.
- Applications supported: The tool tracks all activities made within the most critical collaborative applications of the Office 365 suite including SharePoint Online, Exchange online, and Azure AD. Additional features to track Yammer and Skype for Business online will be available in 2017.
- Event tracking:Monitor document access, deletes and modifications as well as secured setting changes to shared folders.
- Event timeline: Enables the viewing, highlighting and filtering of events over the course of time in chronological order for better understanding and analysis of those events and trends.
- Event location: Enables the viewing, highlighting and filtering of events with a visual representation in a worldwide map for better understanding and analysis of those events and trends.
- Event filter: Advanced filtering system allows narrow searches by event type, user, department, date range and other objects. It enables Administrators to quickly pinpoint the source of the problem while eliminating the “noise” from safe, routine events.
- Storage: Stores audit data in one centralized and secure database (EWS), with the ability to create multiple clusters. Storage is active by default for a one year period of time, while you get only 180 days of historical data within the Microsoft Admin Center.
- Rapid reporting: Provides preconfigured and customizable reports that satisfy auditor requests so that administrators can get back to their regular jobs quickly.
- Role-based access: Configures access so auditors can run searches and reports without making any configuration changes to the application, and without requiring the assistance and time of the IT administrator.
- External Sharing: Track and report any external access delegated to Office 365 items, and instantly see all items that have been actually shared with external users.
- Security Settings & Permissions: Gives you a clear view of all user and group permissions so you can ensure users only access what they should and mitigate risks to your environment.
- Admin Activities: Instantly see what changes they made, and if some permissions need to be revoked (if an administrator left or changed roles).
- Web-based access with dashboard reporting: Searches from anywhere using a web browser and creates targeted dashboard reports to provide upper management and auditors with access to the information they need, at the time they need it..
- Export Audit Results to Excel: Look deeper into data by exporting to Excel, and investigating further.
- Investigating an incident made easy: GSX 365 Audit produces an audit report with an activity log in Office 365 for any particular user, any particular timeframe, or any particular document needed. It tells you who viewed, modified or deleted something, and allows for fast security incident response with rich visualizations and event timelines.
- Control your data integrity with granular security settings & permissions management: get a clear view of all user, administrator, and group permissions to ensure they only access what they should, and prevent unwanted external sharing.
- Detect suspicious user activities to identify external attacks on your environment, such as user credential leaks. GSX collects records of all user activity so you can detect unusual behavior and take action. User activity includes several failed password attempts, suspicious user locations, irregular sign-in activity, and more.
- Protect your environment by proactively preventing threats. GSX reports provide a full understanding of the potential vulnerabilities in your Office 365 environment. Compliance reports reduce the risks by identifying all elements that don’t comply with policies and governance plans.
- PowerPoint Presentations
- GSX Solutions for Office 365 Reporting and Audit