How to manage your Private Cloud environment
This eBook highlights How to monitor Private Cloud messaging environments.
Download our FREE eBook to learn how GSX help you to achieve healthy Cloud Collaboration.
Most large IT departments deliver services to their end users through a Private cloud infrastructure and many others are considering deploying this new way of delivering IT to their business. Issues related to the management of these private cloud systems are rising.
Most of the time, several IT teams are involved in the delivery of this service: System team, SQL team, Service Delivery Management team, application team and Application owner team and all of them have a different view on the service delivered.
GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Exchange and SharePoint is an agentless solution that aligns the different IT views in a comprehensive and out-of-the-box tool that allows the alignment of IT Operation and Application owner. Performing system scenarios, application scenarios and end user scenarios allows the whole team to get the same results and easily create reports of these different critical aspects of Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint.
How to manage your private cloud environment using GSX at a glance:
- System scenarios (Exchange roles, web-services, System statistics, etc.)
- Application scenarios (protocol latency, high availability measures, web service simulation)
- End user scenarios (mail routing, SharePoint user scenarios)
- Out of the box reporting and easy capacity planning
- Out of the box SLA management