GSX Monitor & Analyzer new version 10 comes with expanded features, plus support for Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft SharePoint, IBM Quickr (team collaboration), IBM Traveler and Sametime8.5 servers. GSX Monitor & Analyzer is the most widely used consolidated management tool for mixed collaboration infrastructures, safeguarding the operation of millions of email accounts worldwide.
The videos below are designed to give you an overview of GSX Monitor’s & Analyzer capabilities.
GSX Monitor & Analyzer v10 (3 videos)
What is New?
- IBM Traveler service availability, alerts, and device synchronization
- IBM Quickr service availability, tracking, authentication and place monitoring
- IBM Sametime services, meetings, and DB2 and Websphere components
- Microsoft SharePoint availability, usage, services, sites, users, and synchronization
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 DAG & DB store availability and performance, and CAS availability
- BES 5 High Availability failover & secondary server alerts, and manual failback reminders
- Domino probes to track index size, databases with indexes, and user-defined thresholds
More in the What's New section.
- Ensure continuity and performance: Reliable communication and collaboration systems are essential to the way modern businesses function. Outages are simply unacceptable – and it’s not just a case of knowing whether the servers are up. Are the agents and services performing as expected? Are the routers working? With GSX Monitor you can see at a glance how your entire collaborations infrastructure is performing.
- Take Control: Without an effective monitoring solution, you’ll only know there’s a problem when the complaints start coming through to the support team. Even if you are relying on highly skilled administrators to provide around the clock support, and respond to problems as they happen, you’re just firefighting. There’s a better way ! GSX has a solution that can measure the performance of your servers and services, and alert the support team to potential problems before they impact performance.
- Cut Costs: Proactive monitoring eliminates the costs associated with outages and poor performance, and it can also help to manage overheads. GSX Monitor automates routine monitoring tasks helping the support team to organize their workload and focus on proactive improvements. GSX Monitor also provides a range of flexible, customizable reports that can be automated to save the time and effort required to produce management reports.
Our tests showed GSX Monitor v10 to be the perfect solution for proactive monitoring in the cloud,” said Olivier Constant of Darest. “If all of your messaging and collaboration services are in the cloud, there is no other way to know of a problem until it occurs – with GSX v10 you will know it beforehand. When there are issues with security and visibility, that’s a perfect situation for v10. Even if your servers are outside the firewall, you’ll know the exact status of every server in the cloud.”
GSX v10 enabled our team to take proactive, real-time control of our 24 Blackberry, Domino, and Traveler servers with 3,225 users,” said Sander Zwart, Consultant GSX Project Manager at ilionx ICS. “It is very easy to set up, and gives us a complete overview of all our customers in a single dashboard. We just have to configure it once, and then service level reports are automatically delivered to customer mailboxes each month.”
The Flex-based GSX Analyzer has been improved again, permitting more customization on reports. For those that don’t know, Analyzer will take all the statistics from Monitor, output them on a very pretty, flexible web-based UI, or email you statistics in a customizable pdf on a set schedule. If you are an administrator, you want this,” commented Paul Mooney, Senior Technical Architect and Lotus Specialist."
GSX Monitor & Analyzer is already the most widely used consolidated management tool for mixed collaboration infrastructures. It could oversee environments such as Microsoft Exchange 2007, Lotus Domino and Blackberry Enterprise Server,” said Antoine Leboyer, CEO of GSX. “This new version extends our capabilities to modern collaboration environments as we add new platforms which are the basis for modern collaboration platforms: Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Microsoft Sharepoint as well as Lotus Notes Traveller, IBM Quickr and IBM Sametime 8.5. All its features were driven by close involvement with our customers and partners base worldwide.”