We are in the final stages of packaging up a new version of GSX Monitor & Analyzer that will come out in the next few days. This new version will be really interesting especially for Admins managing hybrid messaging environments.
Let's take a break from implementation and documentation for a moment to give you a teaser on some of the new capabilities that are coming!
The GSX Monitor and Analyzer v10.6 release provides you with features such as Mail Routing with all Exchange versions from 2007 to Online (365), a new SCOM 2007 Management Pack and IBM Traveler High Availability monitoring.
- Mail Routing for any version of Microsoft Exchange from 2007 to Online: GSX Monitor & Analyzer v10.6 is able to track mail availability and performance across hybrid environments, including Exchange 2007 to 2013, Exchange online and IBM Domino
- Track availability and performance during migrations from earlier versions of Exchange, from Exchange to Office 365, Domino to Exchange, etc.
- Compare cloud vs. on-premise performance
- Compare internal vs. external routing, with or without attachments
- Check for problems with Exchange online in hybrid cloud environments
- GSX Management Pack enhancements: Directly viewable and managable from the SCOM Alert Dashboard, GSX's Management Pack reduces the number of alerts by merging them and changing the alerts status automatically. It also sorts them efficiently based on how critical they are (information, warning, critical).
- IBM Traveler High Availability: GSX brings advanced support to IBM Traveler HA. This new capability has been developed to eliminate misleading alerts when BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) users access their email, calendars, address books, and via multiple mobile devices. It also makes sure the devices are in sync.
These latest enhancements bring the solution to the next level by providing GSX customers with valuable features to support their unified messaging strategy from a mobile device or tablet to on premise or in the cloud.
GSX Solutions’ flagship product, GSX Monitor and Analyzer, proactively checks the user's needs and keeps your business up-and-running by identifying performance or availability bottlenecks before they cause major impacts on your company.
The new version will be posted soon, so stay in touch!